Monday, July 13, 2009

The Weekend!


I had a great weekend this weekend. Heather wanted to be outside on Friday night so I suggested a Norfolk Tides game- even though I still had some school work to get done. I buckled down in the morning and used my lunch break to finish. I wasn't 100% satisfied with it, but it was nice out and I wanted to hang out with my friends.


Tides won and the Zooperstars were there (I had never seen them before). They were hilarious! You can see the pictures above for what they looked like! The 8 of us had a good time just being outside. I also got to spend some time with my dad, who seems to live at Harbor Park this time of year!
Saturday morning I did NOT HAVE TO TEACH! So I slept in until 10 (I was up until 1 watching the season premiere of Eureeka on the newly christened SyFy channel). Went to the gym, grabbed some lunch and hit the thrift stores looking for Halloween costume pieces. Yes I know Halloween is months away but life is going to get busy!
Saturday night was church softball- always fun. Enjoyed hanging out with the girls on the bleachers and got some more people to tag along with Alicia, Crystal and I to see Harry Potter on the 20th. One week from today!
Sunday morning I went to Real Life Christian Church in Chesapeake and heard a great video sermon by Francis Chan, the guy who wrote "Crazy Love." It was amazing. Hit the gym, the library, another thrift store and grabbed a salad. Then back out to 757 last night for great worship and fellowship.
Oh- and I got a 100% on my homework I did on Friday. My final grade in the class was a 97% so I am pretty happy with that. It was a great weekend!

1 comment:

Jessica and Adam Herndon said...

I want to come with to see Harry Potter! Let me know what your plans are please. I'd love to tag along! Just email me and let me know if that's cool:)