Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Seth Green on WWE




I don't watch WWE. I think adult male wrestling is like a soap opera for men, so I don't watch it.


However last night I flipped over to USA waiting for "Royal Pains" to come on so I caught the last four minutes. And what I saw was Seth Green being chased around the outside of the rink by some massively huge man with a chair.


I LOVE Seth Green. He was Oz on Buffy the Vampire Slayer- the perpetually cool guy who becomes a werewolf. Most people know him from the Austin Powers movies, "Can't Hardly Wait", "Without a Paddle" or "Family Guy." He is funny, cute and entertaining.


But he is LITTLE. Maybe my height. Probably weighs less than I do.And those wrestlers are big. It was like an elephant chasing a cat. And as soon as I can find a picture of it I will post it. Because it was hilarious.

No comments: