Thursday, July 30, 2009

And the winner is...

For my color blind friends, it's a boy! My dad and I both thought it was going to be a girl, but everyone else wanted a boy. So I will have a nephew soon. I never had a brother so I have no clue what to do with little boys. So my friends who have little boys- look out! I will be asking lots of questions!

To celebrate I am heading over to Cheesecake Factory with Laura and JK for dessert today (half price cheesecake)! And then to the gym tonight for weights! I finally got my ipod all updated so I can lift tonight with no problems.

Missy and I decided today to sign up for another 5k. It's going to be pretty cool. It is actually run inside the Virginia Beach Ampitheatre and then afterwards you get to tour the backstage area, listen to live music and eat Mexican food. Sounds like a good day to me!

No comments: