Friday, July 24, 2009

I did it!

Up at 5 and at the gym by 5:30 this morning. I left a little bit before 7 so I got home in plenty of time to get to work (and even took a 20 minute nap). It really does feel nice getting my work out done in the morning so I don't have to be stressed after work today. And I have not been swimming in forever- it actually felt great. Works different muscles and seemed to give my legs a break after two mile walk/run on the treadmill this morning. My sister tore it up in the water- I wonder what the baby was thinking?

Went to pilates last night- the room they are usually in had some kind of kids class in it so we were in a horrible room. Bright lights, really hard kind of dirty floors and the music coming out of a boom box. I will hold off to go again until they are back in their other room- should only be a few more weeks.

Tomorrow is my rest day for the week so I am looking forward to taking a break from the gym. Sunday is a 3 mile run/walk to start off the new week- probably going to try to do that one outside and change the scenery a bit!

No comments: