Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Harry Potter


Enjoyed a night out with the girls last night! Ate a great Cheesecake Factory salad in the mall and talked about what kind of job my friend JK should have. She has decided to let her friends pick, as she is aimless. That girl is obsessed with fashion, so we all seem to keep steering her in that direction.

Once inside the theater I was whisked away to Hogwarts. Tom Felton, who plays Draco Malfoy, owns the current Harry Potter film. Everyone does a great job but a flat character finally gets the chance to show himself. Finally got to see the guy act and he's pretty good at it. It's good to be the bad guy sometimes.

I thought the movie was fantastic, but I haven't read the book in a few years so the differences between script and book that seem to bother everyone else on line didn't really faze me.

The plot lines with the romances are adorable and I was reminded of the unstable seriousness of romance in middle and high school. And how fun it was!

Went to the gym after the movie and did 30 minutes on the machine while watching "Dating in the Dark." Great show- hilarious! Tonight is 2.5 miles on the treadmill. I have an hour between job #1 and job #2 so I will be hitting the gym. I am keeping my fingers crossed that a treadmill with a television is available!

No comments: