Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

This is the first holiday I have ever spent in my house without going out! All of my friends who were couples chose to spend the day together today, so rather than crash one of their parties or go to the party the guys at work threw I decided to stay home and do all of the things I am forever putting off. I had a paper due at midnight (I just turned it in two minutes ago), caught up on posting on Blackboard, did laundry, washed dishes, cleaned out the litter box and unpacked. BTW- this is a record for me being unpacked. Usually my suitcase stays packed for atleast a week.

Tomorrow morning I am going to visit a local church that is currently meeting inside Great Bridge High School to see how they are doing things. I am excited to get the chance to see how some other people around the area are worshipping!

No comments: