Thursday, July 23, 2009

Leverage

Went home from work yesterday, grabbed the coupon box and headed to Harris Teeter for some money saving goodness. Got some free smart water and really cheap toilet paper, BIC ink pens and Morningstar fake meat (I use it in a taco soup I make- keeps the fat content down). I also bought some Vitamin Water 10, which is a new favorite of mine. Today I am trying the lemonade. Not crazy about it, but it's not bad.

After that I went home, ate some dinner (salad from Farm Fresh) and went to the gym. Did my 40 minutes on the elliptical while watching "So You Think You Can Dance?" and drove home to experience my favorite part of every Wednesday night.



Leverage has started it's new season on TNT. It comes on Wednesday nights at 9 and it makes me happy. Christian Kane is part of that reason but I also think the writing is hilarious. It's kind of like Burn Notice that way- always creating some kind of con to help the little guy. My favorite movie of all time is "The Sting" with Redford and Newman and I think my television taste is starting to reflect that same genre!


Have one voice lesson to teach after work today at 5:30. It's a newbie, so we will see how it goes. They get one lesson free at the beginning. If they hate me, they never have to see me again. If they like me, we start charging. And then I head to the Indian River Y for Pilates. I love the pilates instructor there and can rarely get to her class. Gonna be fun!

No comments: