Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Last week was BAD

So last week I was not a good person at the gym. I did work out three days but I just haven't felt like it so I didn't push hard. I have been having trouble with my left shin and so rather than push through it and find a solution I just wimped out. Usually even if I don't feel like working out I will go and atleast walk on the treadmill or do the eliptical. Instead I watched television and slept.

So now I am ready to go. I did pilates last night and then ran a mile on the treadmill. Then after I ate a dinner I walked back and forth from the shopping center by my house to pick some stuff up (that's another mile). Today I have more energy and feel more alert. My goal tonight is to try to run around my neighborhood (after the sun has gone down) to see if my shin doesn't hurt as bad when I am on a regular road instead of the treadmill. I have a path in my neighborhood that is about 1.5 miles so I am going to give that a shot.

I only have a little more than a month until the All Access 5k so I need to step it up!

No comments: