Friday, August 21, 2009

The Coming Weekend

I am so excited about this weekend I can barely stand it. Tonight a bunch of girlfriends and I are getting together for a game night. It feels like forever since I have had some of them without their husbands. There are plans for enchiladas, chips, salsa, 7 layer dip and a yummy desert!

Then tomorrow morning after my 8:00 prayer/accountability group phone call with my out of town girls I am heading up to Williamsburg with mom and Missy to do some outlet shopping. I am hoping to find some great stuff at great prices!

Saturday night Alicia, Crystal and I are heading to Town Point Park in Norfolk to attend a kind of show case for local community theater around the area. Each theater has 30 minutes to present. And since I am planning on auditioning for Oklahoma at the LTVB it will be a nice chance to see what they have in store.

Sunday afternoon the band at 757 is going to be trying out a bass player. I met him last Sunday at church and he seemed really nice. So we are looking forward to playing with him.

Overall, it is shaping up to be a really great weekend!

No comments: