Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Father's Day

I haven't blogged about Father's Day yet! We had Father's Day over at my sister and brother-in-law's new house, which is mostly finished. It's gorgeous. I can't wait until they can move in so I can come visit.

Anyway, Missy did a great job getting the food ready and Jonathan did great on the grill. We had corn on the cob, hot dogs, hamburgers, ribs, potato chips etc. The weather was beautiful and we got to sit on their back porch and just hang out.

There was also cake from Jamie's Bakery (if you have never had cake from Jamie's Bakery you aren't ready to die yet). It was a really cute cake to celebrate the upcoming baby, with pink and blue icing and storks. There were no small pieces so we all enjoyed a huge chunk of cake with ice cream. (If you check my sister's blog, I believe there are pictures.)

It was fun to be with the family and catch up, since even though we all live in the same area, we don't see each other very often!

No comments: