Thursday, September 10, 2009

ODU!

So I attended my first college football game on Saturday! It was the opening game for the ODU Monarchs, who have not had a football team since the 1930s!


Before the game, I tailgated with some friends of mine. We had amazing food and I played cornhole for the first time. I'm not half bad! Alicia played in her blue and white for team spirit!







The spot where we tailgated was only about two blocks away from the stadium, so after we finished eating we packed up and moved down to enjoy the festivities! The new stadium is beautiful and it was FULL!



ODU has never had a marching band before, so this was their first performance!




And then of course, there are the actual football players...



ODU ended up beating Chowan, so overall it was a great night!

No comments: